HOW TO INSTALL or HAVE THE SHUTTERS INSTALLED:
1. DIY Installation instructions can be found on-line at the following locations:
2. Contact a local handyman, remodeling contractor, or a window treatment installer in your area to install shutters for a per window fee.
They can usually be located through a professinal referral, an on-line search or in a local phone directory.
3. STANDARD INSTALLATION TOOLS: Drill, Tape Measure, Ladder, Pencil, (for brick or stone a HammerDrill is needed)
4. Be sure to read "GENERAL INFORMATION" on the shutters before installation.
5. Store your shutters FLAT or ON THE LONG EDGE between arrival and installation. If you lean Everwood Composite Shutters, they will
bow in the center. If this happens, lay them flat until they flatten out and the bow is gone.
6. Use moving blankets between each panel to protect the shutters and the finish while being transported to the installation location.
7. Install exterior shutters in one of the following methods:
David Burress / Burress Fabricating, Inc. / BEST SHUTTER EVER
Mailing Address: 33 A Ray E. Talley Ct, Simpsonville, SC 29680
Pick Up/Delivery: 429 Hwy 418, Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Office Phone: 864.228.2296 or 864.616.8718 FAX: 864-642-3702
MANUFACTURING BEAUTIFUL EXTERIOR SHUTTERS SINCE 1999